Are You Sure?
Important! Please Read This First!
If you want to cancel just part of an order, please send us an email instead!
If you just need to change your payment method, payment amount, sport month(s) or location, please do not cancel or re-order your classes. You can send us an email or use Change my Order.
If you cancel after our 5:00 PM deadline or after a class is held, we will still charge for the days that were provided.
If you did not attend class, you could choose to buy a makeup day instead of cancelling.
Please read our policies on cancellations, refunds, credits and makeups.
We understand that in some cases it is necessary to cancel an order or drop out. We will try to work with you if you communicate with our office and give us enough time to change our rosters (email is preferred).
You can cancel any class registration before that class is held, as long as it is before our registration deadline of 5:00 PM. You can get a credit only for dates that have not yet been held, so please contact us right away! Once class is held you will be responsible for payment.
Please do not assume that if you just talk to your coach or school we will get the message. If using school funds you must cancel with both us and your school, not just one, and we must have your request in writing (email). Your school cannot cancel your order with us, only the payment method, and you are still responsible for payment until you write to us.
To cancel a class you can...
- send us an email
- use the Credit Request Form to request an account credit
- use Change My Order to order a different park, month, or date.
If the class you want to cancel has already happened, we will not be able to issue you a credit. However you can purchase a Makeup Day if you want to make up the missed dates. Please ask promptly since there is a time limit on makeup options.
- If EMH Sports cancels your class we will offer a free makeup day, credit, or refund. This is not automatic since we need to know which you prefer, so please make your request within 7 days.
- If you did not attend any dates and want to cancel before the deadline, you can get full credit. We do not usually offer refunds.
- If a discount was used that requires the class you are cancelling, you might only get partial credit.
- If you attended a few dates and then want to cancel the rest of the month, you will be charged the One Day Pass price for the attended dates.
- If some dates are already passed but you did not attend them, you will still be charged for those at the One Day Pass price. You can request a makeup day within 7 days.
- If you or your children have a long illness, major injury, or other personal emergency please talk to us right away!
- If you were unhappy with your class or your child did not feel ready to participate please talk to us right away so that we can try to resolve the situation. In some cases we can move your registration to another sport or you can buy makeups and use them to try out a different class instead.
If you leave your school or your school cancels payment you can still pay another way. Please contact us right away so that we know your intent.