Makeup Date Policies
If Class Was Cancelled By EMH...
If a class meeting is cancelled, we will try to find a good day to do a makeup, one that works with park availability and our coach schedule. If you cannot attend the makeup date, you may choose to:
- order a free makeup pass to a different park or date
- request a one day credit to your EMH account as a pass or monetary credit to spend later
If Class Was Still Held...
If you miss a class that was in session for any reason, we do not give credit or free makeups for the missed class unless you bought a Deluxe or Premium Class.
If you had an illness, doctors appointment, field trip, school testing, vacation, car trouble, weather looked unwelcoming, etc, you may purchase a Makeup Day Pass to attend a different location or sport. This is only for families who missed a week they signed up and paid for. Depending on the product you bought orginally, the price ranges from $0-$3 per child for this pass.
- If you had a Day Pass and could not come, you have 7 days from the date of the missed class to purchase or request a new date. After that it is $3 per child to get a new pass.
- If you bought a Deluxe or Premium Class, some makeups are included. Please read your product details for more information. We will not issue free passes requested after 7 days have passed.
- If you ordered an Economy Class, makeups are $3
- We also sell Makeups in packs of 10 for $25.
Please note: You may request a pass to attend a different park near you, or a future date or sport at your regular park. If you want to attend additional days that month please contact us to find out how to pay for the other dates.