You are here >Paying for Classes
Paying for Classes
The cost of our P.E. classes is $20 per child per sport (there are 4 class dates for each sport).
You can order multiple sports at once - payment must be received before the sport begins.
EMH instructors/personnel will not be able to take funds from you at the park locations. Payment or arrangement needs to be made in advance. To pay for your classes you have several options:
Registration and payment are completed with our cart and checkout system. We use this method for all registration, regardless of which method is being used for payment. To register, please select the classes you want and add them to your cart. Even if your school is paying you still need to complete the checkout process. There will be an option during checkout to select "Pay with School Funds" or other methods.
Once you check out, an order will be sent to EMH for processing.
Confirmation of Enrollment
Once your student is enrolled with EMH Sports, you will receive one or more confirmation emails.*
- A copy of your order invoice is sent as soon as you place your order. This is NOT a confirmation of registration
- If you are missing anything you will be contacted, usually the same day, via email.
- If your registration is complete you will be sent an email with confirmation of registration. You can also check your status online under your account pages. From there you can print out a confirmation page if you wish.
- A week before class we send out a reminder with your sports dates. If you register after that point you may not receive this email but you can check your dates and the park status online. In certain situations a park location or status may change (rain, park closure, low enrollment, etc), so please check your park page before coming to the park!
*If you are not getting email confirmations from us on a monthly basis, we either do not have your correct email address, or your email provider is blocking our messages. Please contact us or update your contact information.
Payment and Registration for EMH programs is handled through a checkout process. All students register the same way regardless of how they are paying.
As you complete the checkout process you will be asked how you want to pay
- By Check or Money Order (sent by mail to our address)
- By School Purchase Order (You may need to contact your school to have the P.O. sent)
- By PayPal
- By credit card or bank transfer (through PayPal secure server - we do not handle these directly)
We will not be accepting any cash or checks at the park
Once you complete checkout, your request for classes will be pending until we receive payment. Depending on method of payment, we might allow them to attend class during this waiting period. You will receive notification when your child has been placed on the team roster so that they may attend class. We also require AP forms for each child before they can participate.
About Refunds and Prorating
EMH Sports does not offer refunds or partial refunds for missed classes unless a class is cancelled by us. Once payment is made, you are reserving a space for your child/children for the entire session. Late registration does not qualify for a prorated fee - everyone still pays the full amount for a sports class.
If you attended any of the sports classes in that session you (or your school) will be billed for the entire amount of the session. You may, however, request a makeup date at another location for an additional $5 per family. Click here to purchase a Day Pass to attend a make-up session. For a full description of our refund and credit policy, as well as makeup-options, please click here.
If you wish to cancel your order for a sport after the first day of class, there will be a $5 administration fee per student. The remainder of your payment will be issued as either a credit or refund. Refunds can take up to 30 days to process. Funds paid by your school can take even longer to receive since they often have delayed billing.
You will receive a full refund or credit if EMH Sports cancels a class or you cannot find a suitable makeup date for a rained-out class.