P.E. Class Pricing (Fall 2016-Spring 2017)
- Your account is in good standing AND
- Your orders are for full months at full price AND
- We have approval/POs from your school before your first class
Please read About Deposits for more information.
Click on the blue titles to read more about each option.
Please note that this information is based on procedures that EMH Sports requires. Please check with your school to see if there are any additional steps that they require. They may have other forms or paperwork for you to sign.
This information is subject to change.
A full sport includes four 1-hour weekly meetings of a single sport, usually during a single month. A new sport begins each month. Sometimes a class starts or ends in a concurrent month due to holidays or weather-related issues. For the specific dates for each sport, you can click on the blue park name wherever you see it on the site, and you will be taken to a class page listing the details for that location.
All EMH Sports PE Classes can be purchased as single days or as full months.
For the purchase of a full month of a sport, we offer 3 levels (no prorating of #1 and #2)...
- Economy Level $28 includes no makeup days. It is for a full month at the same park for the listed dates of that sport (one weekly one-hour class). We do not prorate or give credits for missed classes unless we cancel a class.
- Deluxe Level $30 includes 1 makeup day - if you miss a class that you prepaid for using Deluxe pricing you can get a free pass to a different location or sport. Can also be transferred to a sibling or guest. This offer expires if no dates are missed for that sport.
- Premium Level $36 offers unlimited makeups and park transfers for the month ordered. If you miss a day or want to try out a different park instead, you can request a free day pass in lieu of your original date. This offer expires once you attend all of your purchased dates. You can prorate this level if you missed a week. Please request a day pass or credit within 7 days of the missed date.
There are no additional registration fees for online orders, although late fees apply to RUSH orders and payments that come in the day before or day of class. Please place your orders and make payments several days before your class in order to avoid extra fees!
We do not offer registration at the park. Temporary registration for a walk-up is for the day only and is $15 per child. A portion of that payment can sometimes be applied to a full order once you go back and register online.
Sibling discounts for levels 1 (Economy) and 2 (Deluxe) are offered only for parents of 3 or more students paying out of pocket. You must be enrolling 3 or more children for the same sport and location. We do not offer a sibling discount for level 3 (Premium) classes.
Credits, Makeups, Refunds, Prorating
When you buy an Economy or Deluxe PE Class, we do not prorate or give credits for missed classes unless we actually cancel the class. If you miss a day, you can buy a makeup day for $3 per child per day. One makeup day is included with the Deluxe PE Class. Premium level is allowed to prorate ($9 per day) or request a credit for the missed week.
Single-Day Passes, Makeup Days, and Trial Classes are available for purchase if you wish to make up a missed class or visit a park for one day. We also offer Makeup Packs which include 10 makeup days for $25. You can use these credits to order a Day Pass any time you miss a class; they do not expire.
You can also choose to purchase One Day Passes in Multipacks of 10 so that you can visit different parks or attend several days without committing to the entire month. Or you can purchase the Premium PE Class and freely request transfers to other dates or parks.
Once you make a purchase we do not give refunds in most cases. Credits or makeup days are issued for rain days or other times when we cancel class. Once a date has passed, we do not issue credits, you can only purchase makeup days. If you cancel a month after it begins, $9 per day will be charged for classes already held, even if you did not attend. However you can makeup that missed day for free if you notify us within a week of the original date.
School Funds, Checks, Credit Cards, PayPal
- We are vendors with many charter schools. (see options)
- We also use PayPal for processing credit card and bank payments.
- We take checks/money orders by mail, but not at the park.
- Please no cash payments!
Please register and pay in advance. If you walk up to the coach at the park and try to register, you will be asked to pay $15 per child for the one day participation fee. We do not take month registrations and routine one-day payments at the park.
Sports clinics are offered at certain locations and will have their own pricing per clinic. Some clinics are offered through local Parks and Rec programs and registration is handled by their staff.
We also offer Adaptive PE, Private Lessons, Private Group Instruction, Afterschool Programs, Group Events, and Promotional Classes to homeschool groups wanting to open new locations. Please contact us for pricing on these activities.